Commercial Land - SH190 at Shiloh Rd, Plano
Tracts from 3-14.9 Acres +/-
- Plano Gateway is a 120-acre mixed-use development (Plano PD-207-R) located at the intersection of Renner Road, Shiloh Road and the President George Bush Turnpike (SH 190) in Plano, Texas.
- Adjacent to the 1 million SF Cisco Systems Richardson Research Facility, the 209-bed Methodist Richardson Medical Center with 1,100 employees and the Rockwell Collins facility with over 800 employees.
- Located in close proximity to the Telecom Corridor with its concentration of high-tech jobs.
- Less than 2 miles from two new corporate facilities - State Farm Regional Headquarters at Cityline and the new Raytheon campus, which together will be home to over 10,000 employees in 2.5 million square feet of office space.
- Home to the 550-unit Gateway Plano Apartment Homes (planned to grow to 1,800 units), the 292-unit Villas at Plano Gateway Senior Independent Living, San Remo Skilled Nursing, DaVita Dialysis Center, and three hotel properties, Homewood Suites - 129 rooms, Hampton Inn - 114 rooms and Home2 by Hilton Hotels (under construction) - 125 rooms.